Start Date: Monday 3 February 2020
Raffle Drawn: 4 March 2021
Raffle Tickets: $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00 or 50 for $100.00
Title: Study of Degas, original artwork by David Hadley, Clinical Art Therapist, Brisbane
Estimated Value: $8,000 AUD
Tickets available at GPAI Creative store – 89 Currie Street Nambour
Tickets can also be purchased over the phone (07) 5476 0365 (payment by Debit or Credit card [Moto]). Your ticket numbers will be sent by email or SMS.
Golf Programs Australia Inc. is a not-for-profit, registered charity developing and delivering golf and training programs for people with intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injury, mental health and more. Our passion and core ethos surrounds our desire to break isolation in our community.
One of the great ways we fund raise is through our raffles which are held throughout the year. Our members, families and supporters are very generous and donate an amazing array of items for us to raffle. We encourage you to buy a raffle ticket or two and help us to raise funds to…
- Purchase raw materials so we can complete our design projects (e.g. zips, thread, scissors, glue, and other equipment).
- Help our golf athletes to attend tournaments.
- Fund specialty disability golf equipment.
- Assist with monthly costs to keep the lights on in our Nambour retail store.
- Support our social enterprise programs and the bigger vision.