Winner Drawn 4.15pm Friday 17th December by Guest Michael
Winner is Sue T of Nambour
Sue generously donated the Christmas Raffle Prize to a needy family…a lovely surprise…
Thank you to all those who purchased tickets!
Included over $100 worth of prizes…
- GPAI 2022 Calendar
- Merry Christmas Photo Folder
- Handmade Pottery Songbird
- Budgie (made from resin)
- Forever Mine Photo Frame
- GPAI Hand Painted Glass Vase
- GPAI Handmade Fabric Purse
- GPAI Handmade Fabric Wallet
- Gingerbread Tin
- Pfeffernusse Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Santa’s Little Helper Chef’s Hat
- Mystery Bag of Goodies
Golf Programs Australia Inc. is a not-for-profit, registered charity developing and delivering golf and training programs for people with intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injury, mental health and more. Our passion and core ethos surrounds our desire to break isolation in our community.
One of the great ways we fund raise is through our raffles which are held throughout the year. Our members, families and supporters are very generous and donate an amazing array of items for us to raffle. We encourage you to buy a raffle ticket or two and help us to raise funds to…
- Purchase raw materials so we can complete our design projects (e.g. zips, thread, scissors, glue, and other equipment).
- Help our golf athletes to attend tournaments.
- Fund specialty disability golf equipment.
- Assist with monthly costs to keep the lights on in our Nambour retail store.
- Support our social enterprise programs and the bigger vision.