If you wish to become a volunteer, please download our application form and email to [email protected] or drop in to 89 Currie Street, Nambour…
Seeking Key Volunteer!
Are you retired but not ready to abandon your giftings?
The right person would bring their significant skills to the organisation while remaining open to receive instruction and guidance in their volunteer role.
Ideas we have plenty of!
Your well defined role would centre around assisting the charity’s business development manager, president and board to deliver its current and future initiatives.
If you have a servant’s heart and possess the ability to catch our significant vision you may be the person we have been waiting for.
Personal and professional traits highly regarded include:
- Ability to offer 3 days per week and every second Saturday in a retail setting.
- Ability to take instruction.
- Excellent time management and punctuality.
- Computer skills and literacy.
- Supervisory Experience.
- Retail or Management Experience.
- Event management experience.
- Knowledge of golf or the ability to learn about the sport.
- Experience working within the disability sector.
Is this you?
Applications in writing.
Successful applicant to be decided after a personal interview process.